Payment terms? Can we choose L.C?

April 04, 2021

30% Prepaid in advance,and the rest 70%balance need be paid before shipping.  Generally speaking, we only accept bank transfer, western union,Credit card, but if your government only have L.C payment way,  we also can accept, but the order amount at least up to 50000USD,and the buyer need to pay the bank fees.

Inquiry

If you have any suggestions or opinions about our products, please leave a message, and we will immediately answer your questions. Thanks for your support.

TEL E-mail TOP INQUIRY WHATSAPP